AREA SALES MANAGERS (NCR AREAS / CAGAYAN DE ORO AREAS)
– Generating leads.
– Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
– Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
– Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
– Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
– Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
– Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
– Understanding and promoting company programs.
– Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
– Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
– Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
– Maintaining client records.
– Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
– Experience in sales.
– Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
– A commitment to excellent customer service.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
– Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
TECHNICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
– Attend Technical Visits, meetings requested by clients and attend pre-bid meetings.
– Supervise Mechanical Descaling Jobs.
– Project costing and estimation for all project concerns
– Accommodate Technical Concerns from clients and or Area Sales Manager
– Follow all Safety Rules and procedures
– Regularly Report to the Technical Service Head
– Graduate of B.S Mechanical Engineering (Licensed)
– Knowledgeable in HVAC such as Chillers, Cooling Towers, ACU, FCU, etc.
– Have good communications skills
– Must be willing to work on project sites.